College of Accountancy and Business Administration
Bachelor Science in Accountancy
The Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (BSA) is intended to produce more competent professional accountants fortified with appropriate knowledge and skills with suitable professional values, principles, integrity and attitudes that will empower them to make a positive contribution to the profession, business industry and to society.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Major in Financial Management
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (BSBA) from Interworld Colleges Foundation enables you to:
• Think logically and analytically about complex problems
• Discover the art of communicating effectively
• Build an understanding of human relationships
• Expose knowledge to the social and ethical responsibilities
• Perfect the art of learning to support professional development
The selected 3rd year finman students namely: Camilo Idio…
https://icfpaniqui.edu.ph/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/IMG20180130134616-2.jpg18492484adminhttp://icfpaniqui.edu.ph/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/17198368_1490665934279799_2102287112_n-300x67.pngadmin2018-04-03 00:48:242018-04-03 00:48:24Veterans Bank, “A bank with a heart for every Filipino”.