Procedures for Cross Enrollment
Any student may be authorized by the concerned Head/Dean and with the approval of the
College Registrar to cross-register in another accredited institution of higher learning if the
subject/s are not offered in the College.
No cross enrollee from another institution shall be admitted into the College without a
written permit from the School Registrar. This permit shall include the descriptive title of
the subject/s and its corresponding number of units.
The following are the steps for cross enrollment
- Complete the student information section of the cross enrollment form.
- Submit the form to ICF, Inc., Admissions and Records for Home Campus Certification.
- Submit the form to host Campus Admission and Records Office, or its equivalent for enrollment and host campus certification.
- Once the Host Campus Certification Section has been completed, return the form to Admissions and Records.
- After the completion of the course/s, the student must secure a certification / TOR containing the final grade/s in a sealed envelope with the signature of the Registrar on the envelope flap addressed to:
Office of the College Registrar
Interworld College Foundation, Inc.
Burgos St., Paniqui, Tarlac
- To ensure the accreditation of the approved cross-enrolled course/s, the document mentioned above must be submitted to the Front Desk of the Office of the Registrar of ICF, Inc. not later than two (2) weeks of the following term.